Interest Checking accounts offer the benefits of traditional checking along with earning a competitive interest rate.*
Benefits and Requirements
- No annual fees
- Free unlimited check writing
- Free Debit Cards
- Account holders must be of legal age to open account
- Two forms of identification (including one picture ID) required to open account
Eligible Account Holders
- Non-profit organizations
- Trust accounts
- Sole proprietorships
Balance Computation Method
We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
- Interest rate will be the same on accounts with balances of $500 and above.
* For current interest rates, contact an office near you. Visit locations page to find the nearest office.
Fees may reduce the earning on the account.