Certificates of Deposit from CB&T offer competitive interest rates and can be customized to fit your budget.
Benefits and Requirements
- Competitive interest rates
- Flexible maturities
- Automatic renewals
- No annual fees
- Must be of legal age to open account
- Two forms of identification (including one picture ID) required to open account
Eligible Account Holders
- Non-profit organizations
- Trust accounts
- Sole proprietorships
- Interest is compounded daily and credited to your account based on the options you have chosen
- Early withdrawal penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal.
Certificate Maturity Terms
|14 Days to 179 Days
|180 Days to 1 Year
|1 Year to 2 Years
|2 Years to 3 Years
|3 Years to 4 Years
|4 Years to 5 Years
- 1 Year, No Penalty (One year certificate that allows for a penalty-free withdrawal before maturity)
- 2 Year, 1 Up (Two year certificate that allows for one interest rate adjustment before maturity)
* For current interest rates, check our locations page to find the office nearest you.